Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Feel Better...

I am in perfect physical and emotional (well, perhaps not mental) health.  But I realized that, with the purchase of the Bricklin, I now own five cars. 

My current fleet:
1)  2004 Mazda 3
2)  1999 Cadillac Deville Concours
3)  1993 Ford Thunderd LX
4)  1988 Cadillac Allante
5)  1975 Bricklin SV-1

Even though the Thunderbird will soon be sold, four cars is still more than enough for my automotive needs. 

But I felt better after reading Jamie Kitman's article in Automobile magazine (page 26, if you're interested).  Mr. Kitman's current fleet numbers TWENTY-TWO vehicles! 

My favorite sentence: "Though my net worth is distinctly negative, my view of old cars remains extremely positive."  Pure literary mastery, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment