Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Work Begins...

I knew the Bricklin wouldn't be completely perfect and that work would need to be done.  I've compiled a list of both mechanical and cosmetic issues that need to be addressed.  Most are minor things like fluid changes.

A recent overview of the engine (necessitated by an intermittent stall) revealed three more items to add:

1)  The water pump is failing.  It is not leaking, but it is obvious something is not right inside.
2)  The intake manifold gasket is shot.
3)  I have a vacuum leak somewhere that needs to be addressed, most likely causing the engine to stall.

These have now become my top priority.  They will be dealt with promptly.

In other news, I've been driving the Allante the last few days.  The hardtop was removed yesterday, and it's ready for Spring/Summer 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment