Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sick Again.

The 'Off Topic' label should be self explainatory.  This post will just have a few quick thoughts, and will be (mostly) non-car related.

I am sick again.  It is amazing how much nasty stuff can be produced inside the human body; I think I've coughed up half my body weight in the last few days.  Bear in mind I'm no anorexic. 

This cold was particularly nasty.  I was severely stuffed up and my back and head were aching the first few days.  I'm now much better, though still blowing out some nasty stuff.  But at least it can be blown out now.  Even worse, I took a lot of medicine attempting to alleviate the symptoms, but none had any effect whatsoever!  The only choice was to wait it out.

It's easy to tell when I'm sick.  I'm less quick and witty, and my work ethics falls through the floor.  I will not work on the Bricklin (or anything unnecessary) in this condition.  If that delays the completion, so be it.  I'm not stressing about it.

I'm mostly fixed up, and figured I'd fire off a blog post while I'm up.  Still waiting on the parts from Terry Tanner as well as some stuff I ordered off Amazon.  Oh, and Half Price Books had a 20% Off Sale so I picked up Cadillac: The American Standard.  My first impression is that it has a lot of information, but it's a lot easier to read than Packard: A History of the Motor Car and Company due to not being packed with information from front to end and also a larger font.

All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment