Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hiatus Again

I completely forgot about this blog.  I want to sincerely apologize to my reader.  I actually forgot about this blog until I saw that my article is about to be published in the Brickline - I forgot I plugged this very site!

Just want to let anyone know I'm still alive.  I've just received a promotion and real life is more important than car life, sadly.

The body panels for the Bricklin have been ordered.  Terry Tanner at Bricklin Parts and Services is working on them.  A lot of work has been done but there's a lot more to go.  It's amazing that it's been more than a year since I started the project.

The Allante is still running great, though I haven't had the chance to take it out lately.  Seattle rains mixed with my new hectic schedule make it tough.  I haven't even taken the hardtop off this year.

The Mazda3 and Deville are still (somewhat) reliable daily drivers.  Haven't had much of an issue with either.

No comments:

Post a Comment